SPRING 2015 STUDENT SHOW
exhibition dates May 4 – May 9
This exhibition is non-juried. Any student currently enrolled in course(s) at Westchester Community College may exhibit one piece of art.
Artworks may not exceed 24″ any dimension.
ARTWORK DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Bring artwork to the Fine Arts Gallery, located on the third floor of the Academic Arts Building, on either of the following dates:
Saturday, May 2, noon – 4:00 pm
Sunday, May 3, noon – 4:00 pm
- All artwork will be hung/displayed as delivered; no framing or preparatory services will be provided.
- The gallery has a range of nails, screws, and hand tools for hanging artworks. The gallery has a selection of pedestals for placing sculptural works, several electrical outlets, and several Ethernet jacks. The gallery cannot supply specific hanging hardware or other display elements, including electric, electronic, and/or digital components.
- Gallery assistants will be on hand to help install works.
- First come, first served – artworks will be installed in the order in which they’re brought to the gallery and will remain in place for the duration of the exhibition.
- All students must show his/her current college ID and sign provided contract to hang artwork for the exhibition.
Wednesday, May 6, 11 am – 1 pm
- Invite guests and enjoy the company of the college community in a festive atmosphere.
- Light refreshments will be served.
Remove artwork from the gallery on the following dates:
Sunday, May 10, noon – 4 pm
Monday, May 11, noon – 4 pm
Any artwork left after 4 pm on May 11 will be discarded.
All students must provide proof of identity to remove work from the gallery.